Terms & Conditions
Zoo Twilights 2017 Terms and Conditions:
- The Ticket Group Pty Ltd, theticketgroup.com.au, tickets.theticketgroup.com.au (collectively "The Ticket Group") operate The Ticket Group booking system and web pages ("The Ticket Group platform") (ABN: 72 076 980 955).
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using The Ticket Group. By using The Ticket Group online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, The Ticket Group does not grant you the right to use The Ticket Group and you must not use The Ticket Group.
- The Ticket Group and Zoos Victoria may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are sold by The Ticket Group as agent for Zoos Victoria ("seller") responsible for the relevant event. ALL CLAIMS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW; THE TICKET GROUP HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law or the Live Performance Australia code of practice and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, The Ticket Group may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. The Ticket Group reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
- Entry may be refused if tickets have been tampered with or are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased directly from The Ticket Group or other authorised points of sale.
- Persons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by their ticket-holding parent or a legal adult. If they are not they can be refused entry and will not receive a refund on their tickets. Proof of ID may be requested.
- Zoo Member tickets are not transferable. Members will need to show their valid membership card & ID along with their concert ticket on the day of the concert to gain entry.
- Zoo Twilights is a fully licensed event and no BYO alcohol is permitted. Visitors wishing to purchase alcohol must have photo ID. Anyone found to be supplying alcohol to a minor will be evicted from the Zoo grounds.
- Melbourne Zoo is an outdoor all-weather venue and in the event of rain, the concert will still proceed. NO RAINCHECKS. Exceptions to this policy are when the Zoo is closed prior to 7.00pm due to storm damage or for emergency reasons.
- We strictly do not offer refunds unless it is in the event that a concert has been cancelled.
- In the unexpected event that a performance needs to be cancelled, every effort will be made to communicate this information to visitors via email, the website, media, our staff and, signage at the Zoo entrances.
- Melbourne Zoo is a smoke-free zone and smoking (including e-cigarettes) in the Zoo is not permitted. Pass-Outs are available from staff.
- For the viewing convenience of all patrons, picnic blankets are recommended. Low profile chairs are only permitted within the designated chair seating areas. High profile chairs are discouraged. In the event that a patron wishes to use a high profile chair, they will be positioned at the rear of the designated chair seating area to avoid obstructing the view of other patrons. The Twilights event is a general admission picnic-style event and visibility of the stage cannot be guaranteed and may be obstructed, particularly on busy, sold-out evenings.
- Tables, tents, sun shelters, market, golf, and rain/beach umbrellas, glass, balloons, party poppers, balls, roller blades, skate-boards and whistles are prohibited. All items brought into the venue will be checked - including bags, baskets and eskys - and prohibited items will be confiscated. Eskys are not permitted to be used as chairs.
- Melbourne Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
- Ticket holders are not permitted to use any audio equipment or musical instrument at a volume likely to disturb any animal; or behave in a manner that is likely to cause offence or disruption to other ticket holders.
- Ticket holders are not permitted to conduct any commercial activity in Zoo grounds, including the use of any media equipment.
- All general Melbourne Zoo “Conditions of entry” still apply - http://zoo.org.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions-of-entry-to-our-zoos
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of The Ticket Group and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Zoo Twilights Picnic Hampers:
- The hamper collection point will be at the Leopard Lodge function room closest to Melbourne Zoo’s Rail Gate entrance from 5:30pm – 7:00pm only
- Beverages will be available for purchase at the collection point.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this Site:
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. If the delivery method chosen is type ‘Email Print @ Home’, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure they print the tickets and bring to the event for admission.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
- Ticket prices listed may already include or be subject to additional booking fees, transaction fees or delivery charges.
- Orders may include or be subject to a credit card processing charge.
- Fees and charges may vary across different methods of booking, including online, phone and retail outlets.
- For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact The Ticket Group or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au .